Sunday 30 October 2011

This Feathery Photo was shot by my brother, Cinematographer Denson Baker ACS. I styled this shot with all my own personal feather pieces.  This image was used to celebrate and promote the launch of VERABLACKDESIGNS.COM my new website and Online Store.  That's right!You can now purchase my designs online at my website, and if you join my 'Feathered Friends' Mailing List you get to see them before everyone else and have the opportunity to purchase. Vera Black Designs is no longer just about feather jewellery, I have some new very exciting designs, that you have never seen before up my sleeve, so keep an eye out... The selection is small, because I design and create every piece myself with time, love and passion...each piece is unique, no two are the same. Why not get you creative juices flowing and together we can Custom Design a piece especially to suit you, or choose one of my designs just made, which you can safely purchase through PAYPAL......

No comments:

Post a Comment